Thursday, June 6, 2013

I'm in business!

Summer is finally here, and it is time to jump in with both feet!  I am so excited to have my classroom packed up and several months ahead of me to focus on my organizing business.  If you've been following my blog, I am sure you've noticed there hasn't been much to follow lately.  The end of the school year is always crazy-busy, and unfortunately SORT kind of got lost in the shuffle...but no more!  I can't wait to put my time and energy towards my passion for organization.  Though I've accumulated tons of organizing experience over the years with friends and family, and I have had the privilege of working under other professional organizers, June 2013 marks the official launch of my own business, SORT {simple organization. real transformation.}  There will be lots more to see here at Everything SORTed in the next few months.  This week I started my first big corporate job at one of my favorite places, Dane's Body Shop, as well as did initial assessment for several residential clients.  I have some exciting projects ahead.  I will keep you posted and share some before and after pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment